Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Slideshow: Letters, stamps, and a hobby

Slideshow: Autographs

The next thing on the "to-do" list for this blog is the slideshow. This will make it easier to show travel pictures, but for this experiment I had a hard time figuring out what to "slideshow." I could easily do graduation pictures, but lets be honest people love looking at photos to look for themselves. So here is a story instead...

When I was little I would check the mail every day. But not much mail came for a kid who didn't qualify for a credit card. I was so jealous of all the mail my mom and dad got everyday, but of course looking back all they were was bills and ads. Be careful what you wish for because now its my time for those bills and ads. Ugh! I started writing to people for Christmas and birthday presents for my friends and family hoping it was an unique enough gift to not end up in the Goodwill bag a year or maybe even an unfortunate month after.  I have written to some (okay being honest, many) for myself and the slide show is of the good ones.  Maybe one day they will go towards my kid's college tuition, but for now they are just for fun.


4 comments:

  1. This is an AMAZING slideshow!! Your collection is so great - still jealous of Jodi Benson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That autograph was supposed to be for you! I couldn't beleive it when I got it in the mail, oh well we will have to try again- I'll give you her address :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the slideshow, I'm so jealous!! I remember when you came to visit here in germany and you gave me addresses I could write to. I did get some autographs back, but how do I know that they are the real autograph? The Daniel Radcliffe autograph kind of looks printed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl your so supportive I love it! The rule to it is- if you thinks its fake, then its a fake. Especially with the big name people.. but you can look online and see if it compares or see if it looks copied or "too good to be true" kind of thing.. also thats why i usually send a picture cause then they have to actually write or stamp something on that, so its easier to tell. Tell me if you want any names I'll look them up for you :)

    ReplyDelete